2nd January what celebrations today ?

Well today is a day for celebtrating several things.  I have chosen a few.

As today is an National Bank Holiday in the uk I am sure several people have made the following for tea.   A buffet.    Well that is good as today is National Buffet Day.  Amongst your buffet did you have cream puffs.  Well done that is two events celebrated as it is National Cream Puff day LOL

Several of you may know that today is also National Science Fiction day and if it was one of your resolutions it is also National Personal Trainer awareness day.

This is the second day of my being at home away from work and I am enjoying thoroughly.

I hope that over the following weeks you will follow my blog and enjoy what I have written about.  I hope you find something to make or bake or just read and learn.

Happy new 2017

Taken at the Monkey Forest  Staffordshire
Brill place to visit in the Summer 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.