Weekend Bake - Very Berry and White Chocolate Muffins


Very Berry and White Chocolate Muffins

Heat an oven to Gas Mark 6/200C/180C Fan

I made 18 muffins with this mixture so line 2 tins with Muffin Cases.

I also prepared and weighed everything before I started to mix as this helps. 

Ingredients and Recipe 

125ml Vegetable oil
2 Medium Eggs
250ml of Skimmed Milk
Teaspoon Vanilla Essence

Put this into a bowl and mix thoroughly

200g Caster Suger (You can use white or Golden)
400g Self Raising Flour
1 teaspoon salt

Add this to the mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed

Box of Mixed Berries (I bought mine from Tesco) - chop strawberries and raspberries
Bar of White Chocolate (I used Lindt but any will do) - Chopped into chunks or grated. 

Add to the muffin mix and stir well.

Spoon the berry and chocolate mixture into muffin cases.  I filled mine to about 3/4 full.  

 Cook in the oven for about 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden on the top and a knife comes out clean.  

Enjoy and Happy Cooking





No comments

Powered by Blogger.