A 'Hotter' Evening


A 'Hotter' evening ........

Wednesday 10th May had an evening that I thoroughly enjoyed.   My first real blogging event.

It was to take place at Hotter Shoes situated in Bridge Street, Stratford on Avon.

My daughter, Hannah,  arrived at 5.30pm to pick me up and then we travelled to pick up her friend Carly.   A real girlie evening out.

We had a pleasant journey to Stratford and Hannah parked the car in the Marina Car Park.   The scenery was beautiful as is Stratford Upon Avon.


This was some of the boats moored near where we parked :)

We followed the satnav on our phones to the Hotter shop, getting lost in the windy narrow streets until we finally arrived at the shop.


The Hotter shop is situated at 10 Bridge Street, Stratford Upon Avon.  This is the front of the shop. 

We were welcomed inside and greeted in a friendly way.  Our coasts were taken and we were offered a drink, choice of water, orange juice, wine and some beautiful food.   The cheese roll was amazing and the mini muffins went down well too. 

We were then seated and a presentation about Hotter shoes began.  

The company were formed in 1959 and have now been designing and making shoes for over 50 years.   The shoes are all made in the UK to a really high quality.   Hotter are extremely passionate about the styles, the comfort and everything about their shoes.    In Lancashire, Hotter won one of the most advanced shoe making production lines in the world.  They make more shoes, per year, than any other manufacturer in the UK.


Hotter have a comfort Mission.   They state
"The beauty of Hotter shoes is that no matter how good they look , no matter how rich the colour and beautiful their style, the ultimate reason people fall in love with our shoes is the comfort they feel when they put them on."  

We were shown how the shoes were made and how the special foams were used to create the comfort in the shoes.   We were also told to expect a 'Hotter' moment when you first try on a pair.


The above shows the comfort padded sole.  

Following the presentation we were allowed to look around the store and to choose a pair of shoes which would be our gift.    I had instantly fallen in love with one pair of shoes, but took a good look around the store.   However I returned to the original pair I had chosen.   The customer service lady took the shoes and returned a few moments later with my pair to try on.

I was really excited when these little beauties were in my hands and about to be put on my feet.


After putting on a pair of pop socks, the shoes were slipped onto my feet and i had my 'Hotter' moment.   I have never put on a pair of shoes before and felt such comfort.  They were amazing.  I suffer with painful feet as I stand on them most the day.


These felt like I was walking on air.   And they are so pretty.   The shoes are made so that there is a miggle toe adaption.  This means that at all times your toes have free movement and it therefore takes out a lot of stress on the feet and the 'cramped' feeling you sometimes get.



Having a velcroed band over the top of the shoe to keep on your feet, also allows for alteration should your feet swell when standing a lot.   Again another comfort issue.


I have worn my shoes at work all day and have never been so comfortable.  I did not even know that I had shoes on as they are so light and really do make your feet feel free.


This is a few of the wide variety of shoes and styles available.   Hotter have lots of colours and keep in with the current trends.  They also do handbags that match some of the shoes and these are beautiful too.      We, of course, had to icnlude the 'Hotter' Bus.

The shoes are not cheap, but how precious are your feet.  They are well worth every penny with the comfort they provide.  You cannot fault them at all.

As well as have shops local to me in Stratford on Avon and Solihull, Hotter also sell online. So if you cant buy from a shop local to you, you can shop via the internet.

I have already decided that all my old shoes will now be being replaced with varying 'Hotter' styles.

Finally I need to say a huge Thank you to Hotter for the lovely evening we all had and a special Thank You to my daughter for taking me on my First Blogging Event.   Watch this space for more blogs to come.


You can find these shoes at  www.hotter.com

I hope that you will have a look and buy yourself a special treat for your feet.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.