Using my imagination with fabric samples from Made by Mrs M


Using my imagination with fabric samples from Made by Mrs M 

My daughter was invited to an event by a fellow blogger and as part of her goodie bag was given some fabric samples which were produced by Kate Marsden.  Her company is Made by Mrs M.

These are the samples



Looking at the designs, four of the pieces showed the skyline of London.  One piece especially caught my eye, and excuse the pun, was actually showing The London Eye.

I fail to find unusual cards for the older generation of my family, that are not soppy or suitable.  I decided that I would use this fabric to make a card.

This is my version which I haved left bank for a special message in the right hand corner.  I can add Best Wishes, Thank You or Happy Birthday when it is needed.



To compliment the card I made a tag so that if I buy a present the card and tag will match 


I am really pleased with the results and over the next few days hope tyo make some other items with the remaining fabrics.  Have a suitable idea for the floral material.  


I cross stitch a lot and this London fabric would be brilliant to use as a backing fabric for a cushion with a London Scene stitched as the frontal piece. 






No comments

Powered by Blogger.