Weekend make - Syrup pudding

This is actually made in my microwave so a good pudding to do whilst you are eating your Sunday Dinner.  My microwave has a bake cake button so I cooked on bake one portion. I am sure it will bake the same in a normal microwave but adjust time accordingly.  :)



6oz Butter
6oz Caster sugar
3 eggs
Vanilla Essence
6os Self raising flour
2 good tablespoons of golden syrup.

Into a suitable basin place the golden syrup (I used a glass pyrex basin)

Into a mixing bowl put the sugar and butter and beat until creamy.  Add the vanilla essence and eggs one at a time with a little flour.   beat in well.  Stir in the remaining flour.

Pour the cake mix over the syrup.

Microwave for about 17 minutes.   Our microwave is a 900w so alter times accordingly,

Once cooked remove and leave to cool for a while as the syrup will be super hot.

Serve warm with custard, cream or my favourite ice cream.

Enjoy x x

No comments

Powered by Blogger.