More finishes ......

Some more of my pieces and an exciting announcement!

The replacement ATC for an exchange. Hopefully the post will deliver this one x x



My version of a Pendibulle.



A valenines card made for an exchange.



Yet another ATC for the ATC exchange on facebook. I really enjoy stitching these.



This is another ATC. This is the JBW design but stitched over one on 32ct linen. Unfortunately the postal system has eaten this so have had to make an alternative one.



This was an ATC I made for a December exchange. It is a mill hill design and contained quite a few beads..



This is a christmas card I made for a Secret Sister exchange on facebook. I also received a beautiful handmade card back. x x


Another ornament for a Christmas Exchange. This is made using floristy oasis as the mount and so easy to make x x



This is the picture I drew for my Grandson 4th Birthday. He is Ben 10 mad and he loved it. It is now proudly hanging on his bedroom wall x x



Another Biscornu which I made for a Christmas Exchange x x The reci[pient was extremely pleased and yet again I loved stitching this.



Add VideoOctober meant very little craftwork or stitching as we had a beautiful new arrival to the family. Jaden Cole was born on 5th October 2011 weighing in at 8lb 11oz. A gorgeous baby brother to Kylan Caine. Our two handsome grandsons x x




This was a nappy cake I made for my daughter when her friends threw her a baby shower. I also made one in pink for her friend





This was an ornament made for another exchange and I really enjoyed stitching nad finishing her.

1 comment:

  1. You havesome lovely finshes! Your grandchild is so cute! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.